Great!  Thanks, Terry.MA
    On Sunday, October 20, 2019, 09:37:24 PM CDT, Terry Ward
<slickpic...@cox.net> wrote:

 I see that there’s a holding site for silverlist on groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/silverlist

On Oct 20, 2019, at 7:26 PM, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
 As Yahoogroups is discontinuing all chat groups and deleting all files,
photos, etc. -- is there someone who can contact Mike and let him know that
within a week, this will all be gone?
I've heard that most groups are migrating to Groups.io. -- and that the
transition is easy.
Anyone????
    On Sunday, October 20, 2019, 12:00:19 PM CDT, Sandee George