Does anyone have any info regarding nebulizing CS as an antidote to Covid
exposure?  I've been doing so twice a day since this whole mess started -- as a
precautionary measure -- but I don't really know if CS is actually effective
against this or any other virus.
Any thoughts?MA
    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 07:09:42 PM CDT, Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>