I have been reading David Wilcock's website for years and 2 of his books. I
bought 2 of his movies. Recently he said that the deep state is being arrested
and there will be disclosure of all that is in the way of our liberation.
I also get www.nomorefakenews.com newsletter every day. I read Mercola.com
I think this "pandemic" is a psy-op perpetrated on the world by the fake news
media.

Peace
Joe

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in