I knew this information already but her interview is so clear and so
candid.
I feel strongly about the addition to what was presented here to the
information from a book called
The Way by Rebecca Nottingham. it is based on information from Gurdjeiff's
work. She cautions that most who present
his work is not contaminated and twisted so be careful of that. This book
concentrates on the essential work that is based on Jesus teachings.
Gurdjieff removed the Religious terms to present it to Secular society to
get past our misunderstandings, misinterpretations, pride and vanity that
has/had blocked accepting anything in this vein.