Thanks Lynn -- I'll check her out!MA
    On Friday, June 26, 2020, 10:03:33 AM CDT, Lynn Greene
<lynngreene...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi MaryAnn:
Yes. A newer essential oil supplier is at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Naturesprescriptives. The owner/producer’s name is
Cher. She is scrupulous about sourcing from the very best sources, such as
Bulgarian rose and different varieties of frankincense, and personalized
organic perfumes, and lotions. She has a FB page and website, too.Fast
shipping, as well.Lynn