I'm afraid that social media isn't too welcoming to alternate groups.  So I'm
afraid that if we all head off there, we'll be *stifled*.  I understand people
who are coming here for information about Colloidal Silver being unhappy with
non-Colloidal-Silver-conversation.  But all they have to do is ask questions,
and this list will be right back on track.  Life is diverse.  Filled with
things we both agree with don't.  As adults, we deal with that.  I agree with
Neville -- I don't see a problem here.  If it makes people happy -- we can
title the subject line *OT* when the topic isn't CS.  That way, people who
aren't interested can just pass it by.
One other thing -- Nenah has been part of this list for a very long time.
She's not a *hawker*.  I appreciate her knowledge, and her willingness to share
it.
Lighten up people.  Life is short.  And sometimes very difficult, as we've all
discovered these past few months.  Let's not be so rigid -- let's be open to
ideas that aren't our own -- let's allow others the privilege of sharing things
that are important to them.
I do miss Mike terribly.  He was a voice of reason and a kind human being.  I
hope he's ok.MA
P.S.  I belong to a couple of groups that have migrated to IO -- it's a great
platform, and operates the way that Yahoogroups used to.  So I'm very ok with
switching to that if everyone wants to.  Tony -- thank you for taking the
trouble to set it all up.
    On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 07:34:01 PM CDT, Mk Grimm <mkgr...@gmail.com>