Cyndiann -- I didn't have a link in my post.  ???
What's getting old -- in my opinion -- is seeing a good portion of the
population believing in lamestream media, which spews forth unending fear
tactics designed to keep the population afraid and under control.  And I don't
see how any "leaders" can be "directly responsible" for an illness that spread
from a foreign country and was possibly weaponized -- much less responsible for
deaths that resulted.  Perhaps the truth -- the real truth -- is a little
bigger and a little darker than you realize.MA    On Thursday, December 17,