How refreshing to read clear-thinking.  Thanks Carlene.MA
    On Saturday, February 20, 2021, 05:07:02 AM CST, Carlene Yasak
<carlene.ya...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thank you so much for the link to Marshall's article.  Information about
CS/EIS from independent sources is rare these days and much appreciated.And
thank you to the members of the Silver-list for being able to weather the storm
of the non-pandemic. We can agree to disagree, for this too shall pass.I try to
do my homework and then decide for myself, as I did when I first heard about
CS.Be well and free,Carlene