From: david moskovits <dieseld...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 26 March 2021 10:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>If You Absolutely Must Vaccinate Against Covid-19 Out of Fear
or Coercion, Hold Out for This Already Proven Vaccine - LewRockwell

why would anyone willingly take a gene therapy that failed when tested on
animals 10 years ago. . The ceo of Liezer wont take it and Liezer been fined
countless times for fraud? Besides f you got covid you have a 99.97 chance of
recovery with this gene therapy ?  chance of recovery.