Sindiann...you provide bull shit and NO truth..I can't wait till the day you
die in agony from this bioweapon you let them inject you with....we will
finally be done with you!!! We will see then who gets the last laugh.    On
Sunday, March 28, 2021, 10:56:16 PM EDT, Cyndiann Phillips <cyndi...@gmail.com>