There used to be years ago. Mike ran it very well, anything not CS related
had to go on the off topic list but, since he no longer moderates it but
didn't give the ability to anyone else, it's gone really downhill. It helps
if you just block the worst offenders, though it does mean I get far fewer
posts, at least I keep most of the dross out

Cheers
Kirsteen