Hallo Linda,

I don't know but ...

I spoke to Mike Devour about a month ago, me trying to get his list of members, so that I could send invitations to the new place. That never happened.  I got the impression that there were very few members left then. Very few active members anyway.  My gut feel was that it was less than 50 subscribed members then, end of July.

There are 91 confirmed, non-bouncing members at silverl...@groups.io  right now. Thanks for coming over.

Nenah Sylver is the other Owner and inter-alia does Membership there.

There is an _Silverlist OT subgroup_ for off topic subjects. To be a member of the OT subgroup, you have to be a member of the main Silverlist group. The OT group is not busy at present. I am still learning how to manage subgroups.

Answering someone else question about _archives_. The main silverlist at Groups.io has a Public archive , the OffTopic subgroup archive is Private to members of the subgroup only.

OK
Tony

Owner: silverlist+ow...@groups.io