Well, I gotta put in my two bobs worth.

We have succumbed to the C'ronavirus (the Colds and Flu's) for centuries,
people die, people live, that's the facts of life.  The only difference since
2019 is the laboratory spiced C'rona, (which the labs have done in the past, as
we should be aware) but, as more people get this so called "C19", and get over
it, then more their immune system will recognise the C'rona componant next
week, next year, or whatever, and other people's immune system will recognise
it.  "They" cannot stop the Coronavirus, it's a human failing, but our immune
system has dealt with it for eons.  NOW, "They" want to interfere with our
natural immune system, and besides, other plans "They" already have in store
for us, and some of us are full aware of where "They" are taking civilization.

I still believe EIS via ultrasonic Nebulizer will help, if people think they
have the Flu, early invention, ASAP.  I'm not concerned about the age old Flu,
but this one was spiked to make it more potent, but, is it really so different,
regardless of what the Establishment portrays in the MSM?  It seems the immune
system has been dealing with quite well, even though those who had the one,
two, three vaccines are actually spreading it around among the otherwise
healthy individuals in society, which "They" try to disprove.  Two words comes
to mind, the US so called "Breakouts" and our so called "Outbreaks", hmmm, two
sides of the same coin, and at the moment that 'double speak' is in favour of
our immune system.

That's enough I think.  My opinion, then so be it.  "I think, therefore I am".

N.