Sorry Cyndiann -- you are the ignorant mindless lemming, not Jean.  Everyone
here has been very tolerant and patient with your insults.  I am not so
inclined.  You have every right not to agree with anyone here -- you do not
have the right to denigrate them.  And in doing so, you demonstrate your
arrogance on a daily basis.  If you learned something here once, about
Colloidal Silver -- maybe if you shut your mouth, you would learn something
even more important now.
    On Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 04:38:12 PM CDT, Cyndiann Phillips