I can't believe you would  even think that was valid.

I heard claims that the deaths were exaggerated and now you say they are
undercounted?

You see, that's the thing about lies. They change with the wind and
contradict each other.

Truth wins because it's factual. It doesn't change. Science changes with
new knowledge.

Trump changed what we think is truth with all his tens of thousands of lies
till you thought it was ok to attack your own government and call
yourselves "patriots" for doing it. That's not a patriot. Trying to kill
your vice president isn't patriotic.

Chanting about killing your president at a racetrack isn't patriotic
either, especially when it's based on lies. It's against the law too.

The ironic part is that the ones that took over the Capitol Building that
day, they will lose their rights to own guns for life now. All over lies
about an election that was fairly won. But you all are so into listening to
terrorists you attack your own government and lie about the FBI, the CDC,
the current president. So why are you here you snowflakes? Move to a
country that wants you because it's certainly not what this land of the
free will tolerate.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>