Ok -- maybe I'll get brave enough to give it a
try...........eeeeeeeek..........MA
    On Thursday, October 28, 2021, 03:03:56 PM CDT, Elizabeth Williams
<belzi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 #yiv8586875394 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}hmm, I cant tell you how deep
it will go, my spot was on a more fleshy area, but mine didnt get super deep. I
knew after a few days that it was pulling out of the body and then the area
came out in one neat piece, after a couple more weeks it was healed.
ElizabethFrom: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 2:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Cansema(R) Black Topical Salve - The Internationally Recognized
Skin Cancer Treatment System - basal cell, squamous cell, melanoma, carcinoma,
epithelioma Hi Elizabeth.  Thank you for responding.  This is a very small spot
too -- but on a nose, it's relative.  Did you get a deep hole before healing?
I'm also worried that it would go all the way through the nose flesh.....MA
On Thursday, October 28, 2021, 02:32:54 PM CDT, Elizabeth Williams