Ok Tony -- I'll try to comply, when you let us know to start using off-topic.
In the meantime -- can you help me with something?  I tried to make a new-topic
post.  Went to the io-group website to do that.  It brought up a window for
doing so, and asked for a password.  I must have chosen a password when I first
started using io-groups, but have no record of it.  How can I find it, or
create a new one?  Thanks.MA
    On Sunday, October 31, 2021, 03:33:28 AM CDT, Tony Moody
<a...@aptech.co.za> wrote:

 On 2021/10/31 03:55, siriusley13 wrote:
> I echo Mary Ann’s sentiments. Hoping we can carry on in the new list
> without too much strait jacketing of topics. The divisions are deeply
> hurtful and the harms being done to everyone in degrees are going to
> take a very long time to heal.
> Prayers for all to hold on and find ways to work around the corrupt and
> their systems as we go!
> On Oct 30, 2021, 6:11 PM -0600, silver-list@eskimo.com, wrote:

Yes, I would like the main Groups.io Silverlist to be discussions about
silver, health,  healing. questions, answers, comments, criticism,
suggestions etc.  The OffTopic subgroup can be for anything else.

But, I'm still learning how to manage the OT topics so for now please
don't worry where your posts go.

OK, Tony
Groups.io silver list
silverl...@groups.io