----- Original Message -----
From: <colloidal.sil...@cox.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: <colloidal.sil...@cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: CS> was: sick from cs/is: BAKING SODA in CS

> Hi Nena :)
>
> Hey There Doc ! Remember when I steared you to the site that showed the info
> about baking soda... We're talkin about adding a 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon of
> C.S., Mix it well, pour some in a beaker, and test with PH-paper... Should
> be around 7 / 8 p.h. at least... But hey, If you added so much you can taste
> it, then you must be using @ a teaspoon to a cupfull... Well, enjoy your
> antacid & prepair for a mighty burp :)
>
> Regards,
> Al

Hi Al.
Actually, I followed the directions for the recipe. I think that amount is way
too high. If I were to do it again (which I won't), I'd use about 1/8 of a
teaspoon. After lots of inquiries, thanks to our resident pharmacist Richard's
advice, I was finally able to order some food-grade (or better) Potassium
Hydroxide. As soon as I get it, I'll begin with a brand new recipe and let you
know how it turns out.

By the way, I never drink bicarbonate of soda. Most people have too little
hydrochloric acid in their stomach, rather than too much. A base or alkali burns
as much as an acid does; so when they burp and have that "acid" taste, they
erroneously think that their stomach is too "acid." Then they take bicarb of
soda as an antacid. But in doing so, they are actually diluting the precious
little hydrochloric acid they need! Better to take digestive enzymes.

Just thought you'd like to know  ;)

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.
Products, services, and information about health
Author (under the name "Nina Silver") of
*The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing*
Order the book and read excerpts at
http://www.nenahsylver.com/