----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 10:24 AM
Subject: RE: CS>CS & DMSO & Castor Oil

> Hi All interested:
>
> YES, Please cleanse skin area well before applying DMSO or its
> mixtures--DMSO has the ability of Penetrating skin without harm or
> destruction of the skin (which dirt, most germs and other things cannot do)
> and to carry whatever is mixed with it into the body. Make sure you only put
> things in DMSO that you want in the blood stream! I consider DMSO like CS to
> be one of God's greatest gifts to mankind! There has NEVER been a death
> recorded in either of their uses. Both items are over 100 years old.
>
> Best regards. If I can help in any way, please let me know.
>
> Sincerely,
> Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist

Richard,
I'm wondering if you have a "recipe" suggestion for using DMSO with Colloidal
Silver for my dog. She has breast tumors and I thought I'd rub a DMSO/CS mixture
into her belly. What proportions should I be using? And how many times a day do
you think would be sufficient? Should I include castor oil in the mix as well?

Many thanks.
Nenah