From: Wayne Fugitt [mailto:wfug...@direcway.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 3:33 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>procedures with CS, ( Mole Removal )

Evening Marshall and MA,

At 11:20 AM 5/14/04, you wrote:
>Take a bit of cotten and saturate in CS. Then tape it over the mole.
>Repeat for a
>few days.  I have heard of this working but have not tried it myself.

     A few months ago, maybe a year, I posted the mixture I used to remove
several moles and some skin tags.

      I cannot say which ingredient does the work.   This is in the
archives I feel sure.

      Aloe Juice and Gel
      Vitamin E
       CS
       DMSO

       I don't even know why I picked these 4 ingredients.   The ratio does
not have to be exact.

       I suggest mixing a small amount,  1/2 to one ounce.

       Select a healthy leaf from the Aloe Plant.  Cut the piece 3 or 4
inches long. Slice down the middle and scrape the juice and gel into a
container.

       Use 3 to 5 large Vitamin E capsules, cut a small opening and squeeze
out the contents.

       Add a small quantity of CS,  1 TBS to 1/4 oz.

       Use about 10 percent  by volume DMSO. ( or to suit your taste )

       Mix well and apply with a q-tip at frequent intervals.

       Again, this was a purely instinctive  process I did late one night
when the mole in the corner of my eye became a nuisance.   The mole was
about 1/4 X 5/16 in the corner of the eye.  At it grew, it became annoying.
Within a few days, it became smaller, dried up, and fell off !

Later I used this on skin tags and they did the same.    The skin tag needs
to be damaged or irritated a bit for this to work best.

I don't expect this to work for everyone or work on all moles and skin
tags.  It may not work at all.

A friend also used this same mixture on swollen spots he thought was a
spider bite.  A  few weeks later when I asked him how it worked ( I gave
him about one ounce ) his reply was,

"It worked like a miracle".    Likely it was  the CS and DMSO.  The other
things may not be needed.

  The oily effect of the vitamin E  feels good.   Aloe has many properties.

   Likely if one had a pint or quart of this, it would be great when used
internally.

   Wayne