Several years ago an article appeared saying that for 30 years, the
Russians had been dumping radioactive waste into the North Sea.  This article
made quite an impression on me because I had been diligently using a cod liver
oil processed from fish harvested from the supposedly pristine waters of none
other than the North Sea.  So I am suspicious of the Celtic Sea salt.  That
article came out before computers existed and I have no idea where I read
it--some newspaper.   I actually don't even know that the dumping would affect
the salt, but it surely would affect the fish liver oil?   pj