  From: Wayne Fugitt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 9:52 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Cancer, AIDS and other things

  Evening Jean,

  Tetrasil is interesting stuff.  Almost like they don't want us to know what
it really is.

  How about this......

  "Electron Jumping Compounds (EJCs)"

  Marantech has identified a number of Electron Jumping Compounds (EJCs) that
have been found in independent laboratory testing to exhibit antimicrobial
activity.
  -

  >> I think if your body temperature is lower than normal, this is a pretty
good indication you have, or will have a problem in the near future.

      I think one has a problem now.    This could be short term, or permanent.
  Either way, as you said,  a serious problem exists.

   Wayne