No not really. It is her choice. I just meant to make it more bearable
for you. It is not us and them it is we, and the mass of  humanity will
make it together, de facto, as we are all one and when we realize that,
let's just say things will shift.

Until then if you have to live with her you may as well make it as
pleasant as possible. Just my thoughts on intolerable people /
situations -- but they all mirror something in ourselves that we are in
need of seeing / experiencing. Opening to that idea often shifts a
situation toward *some* type of resolution, and often not the one we
envision.

Garnet