To: "Matthew McCann" <mmcc...@franciscan.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sinus wash and nose drops for cold?

No, I don't. It is something I have thought about, but I did so well for the past 2 years that it didn't seem like anything I really needed.
Guess I should change my mind about that.
sol

Matthew McCann wrote:

Hi, Sol,

Do you also use a magpulser or ozonated water (or both,
since they can synergetically via electroporation.)
The Beck protocol calls for more than CS/EIS because
some pathogens can escape from EIS.

Best regards,

Matthew