Hey Folks,

For you guys who like allot of conversion stuff from time to time I post this link for what I consider to be the premier "converting" program in the world, Versaverter. To top it off the program is FREE. Yep, no mistake. This little puppy will convert anything of a like nature to anything else of a like nature. If anyone can find a better converter program on the planet, then please enlighten me and this list with the information. This thing will even convert currency (I think) and will convert every known measurement with which I have come in contact. I know this works for PCs, but I am not sure about MACs. You can check it out on the website.

The website is:

<http://pawprint.net/vv/>

You can download the latest version of the program there and, I believe, they even have a forum if you wish to sign up and participate. You will never find a better (or less expensive) aid to your work than this (and I don't get any commission, or payment of any kind for touting this). If you don't agree it is the most useful program of its kind then don't tell me about it. LOL

Jim Wright

Richard Harris wrote:

Thanks, Mike,

4 cc = 1 long-handled ice-teaspoon. A teaspoonful = 5 cc.
30 cc = 30 ml = 1 fl. oz.

While 4cc sounds like a minimal amount, Jason (From whose wisdom I acquired
the information that this small addition of 3% H2O2 increases and speeds the
killing power of CS tremendously) and this seems such a simple, economical,
effective way to help us. Add to this Brooks generous advice to use 1 part
CS + 2 parts Gatorade and the electrolyte addition DOES indeed take CS
deeper in the tissues than CS could go alone.

How blessed we are to have os many knowledgable, generous EXPERTS on this
and a few other Sites who share with "us seekers"! I dare not attempt to
name them so as to avoid omitting one and causing ill feelings; However,
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street