Can someone forward this to my daughter at
mswla1...@alltel.net  Too long.
Here is a document that will discusses taking away your rights to choose the
types of supplements you have a right to purchase, take, etc.

Please call the Whitehouse Comments line 202-456-1111 to urge Bush to reign in
Dr.Schneeman of FDA over the Codex Vitamin issue.

Tell the Whitehouse comments line:

Dr.Schneeman of the FDA will be representing the USA at the CCNFSDU meeting
(codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special dietary uses) in Bonn
Germany on Monday November 1, and that she must vociferously oppose
finalization of the current Codex vitamin standard because it is not consistent
with DSHEA.

Tell the whitehouse comments line operator that a legal demand letter has been
served on Schneeman, who will be facing a Title 42 lawsuit if she fails to
uphold US law at this meeting.

Tell the comments line operator that unless Bush gets this message to
Schneeman, Bush will lose millions of votes on tuesday. Bush should deliver
this message to Schneeman via Dr.WEHR at CFSAN at FDA via 301-436-1724 WEHR is
CODEX PROGRAM COORDINATOR

Tell them if they want complete details to go to IAHF.COM and click on the
EMERGENCY FLASHING YELLOW BANNER (which brings them to
http://iahf.com/index3.html and if they want more information to call IAHF at
800-333-2553.

FORWARD THIS MASSIVELY & CALL THE PEOPLE YOU FORWARD IT TO AND URGE THEM TO
MAKE THE CALL AND TO SNOWBALL THIS ALERT

AFTER MAKING THIS CALL GO TO http://iahf.com/index3.html and send the form
letter to all CODEX DELEGATES

TOGETHER WE _CAN_ KNOCK CODEX BACK TO SQUARE ONE

THIS ACTION MUST BE TAKEN _TODAY_ FRIDAY- 10/29

IAHF WEBMASTER: BREAKING NEWS, CODEX, ALL COUNTRIES