Xylitol, a very low carb, low cal. sweetener that is one to one with sugar has been used in abroad for over 30 yr., with great success.   I have used it in my home for over 3 years , we all love. It tastes good, and is good for you.  http://www.emeraldforestxylitol.com/
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Sally Khanna wrote:
I was talking with a neurologist recently who stated that most artificial sweeteners are toxic to the nervous system.  Looks like mainstream people are getting the idea now.

Sally

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:
Yes and no. That is correct for true MS, but Rumsfeld disease mimics MS, so now
the majority of diagnosed MS cases are now not true MS but misdiagnosed Rumsfeld
disease, or aspertame poisoning.

Marshall