Several years ago one of my dogs caught an ear infection that effected
him so much that he could not walk, kept falling over. Three hours after
spraying the inside of the ear with CS he was walking normally. Just to be
on the safe side I kept up the spray for several days. He's now in his
sixteenth year and doing fine.
Since this success we've used CS for ear infections (amongst other things)
on other dogs and ourselves - marvellous stuff.

Cheers,  Roger
http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/index1.html