Hi Nancy and Tel,

Thank you for your very helpful input to this Site! A Happy, Healthy,
Prosperous NEW YEAR to you and ALL!

I agree with your observations re: CS in UTI. Audrey (my beautiful bride of
58 years) suffered with a chronic UTI about every 3 to 4 weeks for a number
of years (even after using CS faithfully: then Brooks Bradley--one of the
generous Experts on this Site--shared that in his Lab, it was found that 1
part CS + 2 parts Gatorade (as an electrolyte) carried CS deeper into
tissues than CS could go alone; She added the Gatorade to her CS and Praise
God, she has NOT had a UTI attack in over a year. Being a graduate of UF I
enjoy sticking to Gatorade to enrich their royalty funds from Gatorade,
though many search for other electrolytes to replace it.

As Tel observed, Nothing can replace Water intake. One friend wisely
observed, " Had God intended us to drink quantities of substitutes (such as
Coke, Sprite, Tea, Coffee, etc., He would have placed Springs of these
liquids all around--and I've never seen such a thing!"

Please check my New Site--including the Blogspots--comments appreciated.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711