Good luck with your quest Jonathan.

on 25/1/2005 3:07 PM, Jonathan B. Britten at jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp
wrote:

Roger,

You are quite welcome.   Please note that the proprietary Cancema
formula has some additional ingredients.    I am hoping somewhere to
find the recipe for that;  in fact,  I have asked the atlcancer
company to consider releasing this proprietary information if they are
unable to start up their company.    That is a great deal to ask and if
the shoes were on the other feet,  I probably would not grant that
request myself . . . .

JBB