Mike,

When working intensively with EC-AFNOR (French medical standard) essential
oils, generally one is clear of the 'mass' that causes problems within a
month.  The principals are cleansing and frequency.  It works. There are
tried and true recipes that one can do at home or head off to a clinic for
MD & ND etc professional guidance - kinda depends on budget considerations.
Same time line of 30-40 days for prostate and breast mass challenges.

These are not touted as cancer cures which puts one in the laser beam of the
regulatory bodies.  The foundation is rapid cleansing, and somehow the goo
seems to go away.  Supplemental therapies such as chiro, naturo, massage,
classic Chinese acupuncture and BodyTalk with it's silent no talk approach
to releasing emotional ties are beneficial also.

If you want to know more please contact me off line.

Christine Carleton, CBP