  From: Charles
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 12:16 PM
  Subject: CS>Making Collodial Silver & Gold

  I am shopping for a generator that I can use to make collodial silver and
collodial gold.  I have been making my collodial silver with three 9 volt
batteries and buying my collodial gold.

  I would like to buy a system that I can make the silver and gold.

  I would appreciate any advice and help that anybody can offer.

  Thanks.

  Charles Harrell