Hi folks,
The main point missed here in comments on my post, is that we are looking at the effects of prestidigitation: It only confuses the issue when one talks about trying to *undo* the results of Modern Medical Cancer Therapy.
There is nothing "complementary" about it.   One kills. One Heals.

The key point is: Why get involved in such a destructive activity in the first place?
That is worth repeating:
The key point is why get involved in such a proven dead-end (literally) destructive activity in the first place!

Certainly you can - as I've said before - soften the devastation of such assaults on the body through the use of DMSO, CS, proper nutrition, that is not in contention.

What is in contention is the weakening of the whole reality case by letting confused and terrified people believe that they can go in two directions at once, much less undertake a proven disastrous deadly procedure and somehow salvage themselves later. If you have a properly determined mestasised Cancer ( which only means it is so obvious that even a blind person could feel it) the Medical Mafia will admit that you are dead. One way or another. Either you do have mestasised Cancer and you will die, because their treatment doesn't work, or you may not even have a Cancer, but their treatment will certainly kill you. Managing to live 5.1 years after diagnosis is not a "cure" - especially the lifestyle!

Natural healing can and does regress it. WITHOUT killing you.

I still have problems with how people can be talked into it, against all commonsense and the simple evidence. But then again, we do have not only suicide bombers, but mothers who think it is a good thing for their kids to do.

Peace!  Or Else!
Himagain - A stranger in a strange land............