From: "Betsy Coffey" <latimergi...@yahoo.com>

does anyone know the effectiveness or safety about a
product that I keep hearing about ? It is a type of
collodial silver and the web site is www.suvida.com

One click and I recognized product names from the old Kaire International, a multilevel marketing company. I wonder why they have a new name? Years ago I got caught up in the pycnogenol craze (still an excellent supplement) and signed on with them------at their insane prices. A few years went by and I noticed that their "original" pycnogenol had changed, and did not seem to be Professor Masquelier's formula anymore. They doctored it, and their business began dying.

I went "out of touch" with this company, and now I would say I wouldn't trust their products.

If I'm wrong I hope someone in the know will correct my assumption!

Sharon