Well I guess that just about tells me what I wanted to know, Ode.  Thanks,

Sally

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:
I have 2 PWTs, calibrated in the same solution..and neither reads the
same at 10 and 20 uS in the same samples.
PWTs are good but have the same undefinable limits as any other meter.
Which one is reading right when they all read differently..when reading
the same is a mere matter of chance?

Pile on top of that the fact that I don't get the same PWT correction
facter when comparing samples tested by the same AA spec with either
meter...and conductivity itself sometimes wanders all over the place from
day to day.

Close [a nebulous term by its own lack of definition] is all that can be
expected, and that's good enough for all 'practical' purposes.

Both, meters and the CS being tested, have a big "shotgun" quality to them
in the practical world.

...it just doesn't really matter all that much.

One way that always works to rid ones computer of a virus is to format the
hard drive.
That's why I still use WinMe. It retains that DOS shotgun. [Kick open the
back door and blast away..doesn't hurt the sheetrock at all.]
The NT XP police don't always arrive on time to do the windows. [Kan't
dial 911 if the phone doesn't work]

Dead microbes is dead microbes.
Home made CS ammo is water cheap and very nearly as safe to fire off as a
water pistol.
Enough is enough and too much virtually impossible.
Taste buds and eyeballs alone tell a useful story. There's just no
numbers to argue about.
Microbes can't count anyhow.

Ode

At 11:00 AM 3/18/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>Important information, read all the way to the bottom
>
>http://www.silvergen.com/ppm_meter.htm
>

>Take care,
>

>> Hi Sally,
>
>> I just saw a good PPM tester for
>> only $17. http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/han-tds1.htm
>

>> Take care,
>

>>> I need advice on a water tester for making CS. I'd appreciate any input.
>
>>> Feel free to email me privately, if necessary.
>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sally

>>> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

>> --
>

>> --
>> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

>> Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>> OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
>
>> List maintainer: Mike Devour
>

>--