Hi Jim

Yes. I should have clarified that this was in Australia, where I am. And

I recall now it was caused by Pan's travel sickness tablets, not
headache tablets. Their 'Trava-calm' tablets had, in some cases, been so

strong they had caused children to hallucinate. The headache
tabs were another issue that came to
light during the product recall.  Just about everytyhing Pan made, or
supplied raw materials for, was pulled off the shelves. There were
literally hundreds of different products involved. Naturally, Pan went
bust.  I dont know anything about the Norway situation.

Regards
David