Judy, I just wanted to add to what others have said about bladder cancer.  I
hope things are going well.  When I started looking locally for a CS generator
and was given an address, it turned out that the old fellow who was making and
selling them (in Perth, Western Australia) was doing so because he was so
impressed with the results he got using it on his bladder cancer.  It was
discovered almost by accident, and the outlook seemed grim.  However, he did
his research, swtiched to drinking rainwater or distilled water rather than tap
water, took apricot kernels, and CS.  He is quite well now and spending a lot
of time and energy teaching about CS and water and making the generators.
Rowena
  But when I found out I had bladder cancer I got scared of drinking the C S.