This might help, Sandy:
In addition to coconut oil, Simply Coconuts sells Shea Butter, which is made from the nut from the Shea tree and imported from Ghana, West Africa. It is shipped directly from the jungle, encased in a gourd. Plus, Simply Coconuts is the only Canadian distributor of natural Palm Oil, a natural food product that gives a nutty flavour to baked goods and chocolate. Traditional manufacturers place a high value on product profits.Simply Coconuts makes oil with their customers' health in mind. Simply Coconut products can be purchased in London, Ontario at State of Foods, Adelaide and Commissioners Road, and at Turner Drug Stores, 52 Grand Ave. Visit Simply Coconuts at www.simplycoconuts.com for other locations.

I will check my records; someone did mention an address but I don't know if I still have it. Will enquire.
Rowena

Does anyone know of a good source of "good" coconut oil in Canada? Ontario?