----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken & Nancy Bagwell" <kenancy2...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS:Sodium ascorbate

I would think Linus Pauling must have had an opinion
on what form od Vit C was the best.  I might have to
look him up sometime.

-Ken Bagwell

Ken,
I've been reading this book about metabolic typing. The premise is that foods aren't necessarily acid or alkaline per se, but it's how they react in the body that counts.

The metabolic typing focuses on whether someone is parasympathetic or sympathic nervous system dominant, and also how quickly their food is metabolized and converted to sugars. It does make a difference.

People who do metabolic typing are careful to match the appropriate supplement compounds with the person's metabolism. I forget the name of the book at the moment, but you can look up "metabolic typing" on google.

Best,
Nenah

So people who are