----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Berger
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: CS>is alkaline water necessary for making good CS...?

Why do you worry about the alkalinity of the DW? You don't drink enough of it
to do any good one way or the other.

Normally one puts an ounce of EIS in the mouth and swishs it for a minute or
two and then swallows it. How many times a day do you do that, 2, 3 maybe 4?

"Ole Bob"
=================
Bob,
I put in all the info in a prior email about the exponential quality of pH
measurement to emphasize what a big difference there is in pH between, say, 6.7
and 6.5. Or even 7.0 and 6.9. When you have very ill people, that can make a
huge difference.

Maybe you drink only a few ounces of CS a day, but not everyone is so sparing
with it. I often drink a pint (16 ounces). I'm wondering what Terry Chamberlain
has to say about this issue, because he has stated many times that he uses CS
in *everything* -- soups, drinks, etc.

Perhaps the CS is such a great nutrient (aside from killing pathogens) that the
pH of the fluid doesn't matter. I don't know for sure. But I like to play it
safe and alkalize my CS.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness