----- Original Message ----- From: <scl...@netzero.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Unresponsive sickness

I'm wondering if the addition of DMSO would penetrate the mucous and kill the virus. Anyone? I'm just getting over the same exact thing myself, coughing up tons of junk, had 103 fever at the onset,sinus trouble, aches all over my body. One of the worst flu viruses I have ever encountered. The CS didn't seem to help much. I also went through 2 bottles of very potent olive leaf extract that almost always works. Whatever this thing is it is widespread because I am in Vegas and Terry is in Canada!

This makes me wonder if someone has been working to manufacture a microbe resistant to CS.