Our oldest daughter had a plantar wart to get so bad she needed minor
surgery for it. She was not living at home and not taking CS. It started
coming back, despite doing everything the doctor told her. She started
taking my CS, made with Ode's generator, and it left her. She did not apply
it, she drank it, about a half-pint a day.

Our youngest is now fighting Lyme with Salt/C, iodine, Mesosilver, and
several other protocols. She has had a large exodus of wart virus to her
left big toe, on the underside. We have counted 16 warts so far. We are
treating it alternately with Mesosilver and DMSO, soaked on a bandage, then
when that makes the skin too painful, we dry it out with Lugol's iodine,
then rake off the dead skin, and start over with Mesosilver and DMSO.
Several of the warts have opened up with the seed now exposed, so I think we
are winning.

Daddybob