Hi ransley,

Yupp good stuff I have been taking that also. I also use the powdered
adrenaline they carry and the powder thymus. I put mine in my smoothie with raw
eggs and banana and cocnut oil and other things and the taste gets mostly
covered up. Think I will have one now.

Take care,
http://www.health-freedom.info/