I have tried the Helios brand whiuch is supposed to be the best and the flavor
I tried was the vanilal and it seemed very tasty. I had never tried kefir
before that so have nothing to compare it too. I also added soem Chlorella
growth factor to it sometimes to make the organisms grow faster. It is supposed
to increase the growth of the probiotics by about 4 times.

Take care,
http://www.health-freedom.info/