Hi debbiegerard99,

Well magnesium works to relax muscles so if your ilignment is out the muscels
will tend to tighten up and pull on things so they get sore from over
contracting. the magnesium sholud allow them to relax a bit more and not be so
sore. you might find somebody that can do some good massage to release the
muscles also, there are some techniques that can get it all back in alignment.

Take care,
http://www.health-freedom.info/