back in the days when dr.bob beck was still here, giving talks, i seem to recall he making the statement cs would do the job in the "single cell stage". i think someone on the list here has the early beck stuff on a cd. it might be in there. jim

sol wrote:

Ode,
So will CS kill worms at the single cell stage? I'd sure like to know whether anyone has tried it and whether it works or not. I'd think skin cells are the same as blood cells? And all the cells of a human body are non-"self-contained metabolism"?
sol

Ode Coyote wrote:

  Blood cells aren't an "organism" with a self contained metabolism.