Hi Scott,

   two ways you can do it.

1 is to use an aquarium bubbler in the water while you are making it. I have
gotten it as high as 50 ppm and it still staying clear forever. Most of the
time I get it up to 25 ppm and it stays crystal clear with the bubbler.

2 You can add a tiny bit of Hydrogen peroxide to it and the yellow will go away
.

Take care,
Energize With Light
http://www.theledman.net/