Or, as in the case of China, who would turn over the government the names, addresses, and other information about persons writing blogs and e-mails the government did not care for.

For that, I loathe Yahoo, and will never forget what some of their employees did. So far as I know, the company has done nothing to make up for their terrible act.

I boycott Yahoo when possible.

JBB