  From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:25 PM
  To: silver list
  Subject: Re: CS>Inquirey on RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)

  My daughter has had RSD/CRPS in one leg for about seven years.  She uses
quite a lot of colloidal silver, but it hasn't helped the RSD.  It is such
an awful disease.

Pat

  Has anyone had any experience using cs on RSD/CRPS (Complex Regional Pain
Syndrome)?
  This is a sympathetic nerve disease that can and often does follow
surgery. Possibly viral? It is
  extremely painfull at times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Garry

  The cost of Freedom is constant vigilence.