***I long ago stopped buying into the nonsense about butter and eggs being
"bad"for us.
Everything in moderation...and you can't go wrong.

I use Kellers UNsalted butter when I use butter at all...otherwise  I rely on
Colavita's Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Stoneyfield Farms website has a great newsletter.
They just listed all the companies that feed thier livestock HGH to keep the
animals producing.
I knew Land o Lakes did it but was surprised at some of the other names that
came up.
Anyhow, this is for those of us who can assimilate butter, dairy.

I understand what you are saying Terri...that you cannot.
I will keep my eyes open from now on and if I come across any other data on a
good Olive Oil Spread I will keep you in mind.  V.

In a message dated 3/19/2007 2:48:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,